self survey #16

Last time you consumed alcohol?
march '11.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?:
sleeping.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was here.

What are you doing this weekend?:
Nothing.

How do you feel about the person who texted you last?:
I think she's annoying to send me text from next room. i mean, you can yell.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?:
many times..

Do you like your life as of now?:
not really.

Last thing you purchased?:
underwear.

Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are?:
my brother's room. i feel...safe, since i can't eat anything, it's the best place to stay because it's the furthest room from kitchen.haha.

Three words to explain why you last threw up?:
I was drunk.

How’s your heart lately?:
It’s beating.

Where did your last hug take place?:
I don’t actually know.

Who was the last person to hold your hand?:
I can't remember. i guess a friend.

Who are all the texts from in your phone?:
Usual peeps.

What is the last text in your inbox and from who?:
"mbak,laptop mbak mau meledak"-adhisty.

Did you have a good birthday this year?:
hell yeah.

What did you do?:
he? what's that mean?.

Are you tired right now?:
no.i got nothing to do this week.

How would you feel if your best friend turned out to be gay?:
YUCKS.it'll be weird at first, but it's okay.

Do you chew on your straws?:
when i'm really bored.

Have you ever been called a tease?:
Let’s just leave it at no.

Last facebook message from?:
My sister.

Last phone call?:
anon.

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?:
no. i'm not in the mood for relationship.

Do you have curly hair?:
curly...yeah.

Whose house were you at last?:
My own.

What time did you wake up this morning?:
4:30am and 11.00am.

Why did you wake up at that time?:
fasting.

What color is your hair?:
Pretty much black.

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you didn’t do?:
Yeah,

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?:
Yes, and i was hysteric when i started to see strange creatures.

Is your sister a slut?:
Excuse me? Hell no.

Last thing you ate?:
soup.

Last person you cried over?:
Should get fucked. I’m not even sure who/why/when. Probably a mixture of all sorts of people/things.. don’t know when that was though.

Do you cry easily?:
No.

Do you have any siblings?:
Many.

What should you be doing right now?:
nothing.

Are you a heavy sleeper?:
Yeah.

What was the last thing you said?:
shit.

When was the last time you drove?:
yesterday when i was going to buy a razor. :p

Beer or Liquor?:
liquor.

Do you have any piercings or tattoos?:
Piercings yeah.

What are you listening to?:
right now? super junior's. but trust me i'm not likely a fan of suju. : |

Do you think its bad to have sex at your age?:
hey, 22 is old enough to even learn 100 position of sex. :p

Where is your boyfriend/girlfriend at the moment?:
No clue.

Were you happy when you woke up today?:
I wasn’t anything.

Who was the last person you ate with?:
family.

What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?:
water.

Did your last kiss mean anything?:
no.no.no

Do you like tattoos and piercings?:
yes.

Do you smoke weed regularly?:
fuck no.

Have you ever watched a movie drunk?:
yes.

Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you?:
many, ha.

Do you believe in true love?:
spare me another bullshit.

Do you like to wear sweatpants?:
Yes.

Are you wearing them right now?:
No.

Have you ever stolen a sign from a street?:
No.

What is something you’d like to have right now?:
Sudoku's book. i need an activity right now i'm bored.

Are you playing hard to get right now?:
bahaha no.

Do you miss your past?:
some parts.

Have you ever walked outside completely naked?:
No.

Are you proud of the person you’ve become?:
so so.

Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?:
i cant even swim.

Are you dating anyone right now?:
i am dating telkomsel flash for days..

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Course.

What DVD is in your DVD player?
cartoons.

Where did you buy the shirt you’re wearing now?
don't know, it's my brother's shirt.

The next time you will leave the city/town you’re in?
6 days from now.

When was the last time you have been called beautiful?
few days ago.

Would you call yourself skinny?
Haha, no i'm curvy as hell.

Tell me about the funniest commercial you’ve seen lately.
I cant remember. i can only remember jared leto on hugo boss commercial i've seen lately.

Honestly, if you were a millionaire would you donate to charity?
Yes.

Are your legs shaking right now?
Kinda.

Which pair of jeans do you wear the most: skinny, straight, or bootcut?
skinny.

Do you find destroyed jeans good looking? How about rhinestones on the butt area?
depends on how you destroyed the jeans.

Are you a partier?
Depends on my mood.

Who was the last person to call you baby?
renot.

Shoe Size:
US 6

Sexual Orientation:
straight.

Do you smoke?
cigarettes yes, pot no.

Do you drink?
Yes..or used to.

Do you take drugs?
no
Got any piercings?
many.

Best friend?
bedes

Relationship status:
single

Biggest turn ons:
footballer. musician.

Biggest turn offs:
pimples. dirty lifestyle

Favorite movie:
superheroes movies,

I’ll love you if:
i love you. there's no reason to love.

Someone you miss:
astrid, kasha, unank.

Most traumatic experience:
my bag was robbed by two assholes last year.

A fact about your personality:
i have no personality. i am what i'm not.

What I hate most about myself:
my breasts. my laziness.

What I love most about myself:
my strength. i am soo double jointed.

What I want to be when I get older:
oh my god i don't know.

My relationship with my sibling(s):
pretty good.

My relationship with my parents:
so so.

My idea of a perfect date:
coffee shop with packs of cigarettes.

A reason I’ve lied to a friend:
she's too kind to be hurt with truth.

What I hate the most about school:
school uniform.

Where I would like to live:
right here.. trust me when i say the big city eats the soul.

One of my insecurities:
my knees patella (is it correct?) can move too freely. everyone scared when i showed them.

My childhood career choice:
astronaut. never better.

My favorite ice cream:
mint! green tea!

Who I wish I could be:
no one else but me

Where I want to be right now:
right here is just fine.

Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately:
i don't know but kim heechul always comes to my mind these past few days.

No comments: