Current life phase : career climber

Plenty things had happened these past 6 months I've been workin as an engineer. Plenty changes are following as well. But first of all, i feel old. I feel the world has taken 10 years of my life, or even more.

My appearance, much much worse. I always come home smells like machinery oil. My skin's getting darker and darker and dull. Mid day sun at jakarta nearshore always shows no mercy for this mere lady. But i take my least satisfactoriness with "as long i'm not gettin skin cancer, i'm fine".Through this shit? Check.

I don't have much free time. I always get back after 7 pm after a lot heck of works. How should i manage my time to do my hobbies? I can barely cook for dinner. Weekend's worse. Often i got a phone call at 6 at saturday, or even sunday. As long as i'm involved with this, my thoughts would not go freely without vessels, breakwaters, and shit. Gladly i am one of those who can easily manage my heart to just satisfied for what i can get, and what i cannot. I still can play with my partner though. Through this shit? Check.

Colleague relationship? So so. I'm not so close with other engineers, not so distant either. Different life philosophy i guess, i mean, they both aren't smokers, nor drinkers, different taste of music,  different views in religion (i don't know why i can't get along with religious people), different interests in general. otherwise we're so solid as a team, esp in mocking people or clients. that's enough. ha. Through this shit? Check.

Job difficulties? so far nothing's mishandled. I always like puzzle game, and i take this as a game, where to put what and how, and what's fitted best, only in reality. I really like this part, despite the fact that sometime i feel like it's grinding my brain. But that's the use of brain right?

I can write a million complaints to brag about. I only have one reason to stop.
i have everything i want and everything is placid.
i still can buy stupid/unnecessary things my-childish-side temporarily wanting.
Not everyone can do that.
God is good.


No comments: