God really granted my wish blatantly.
I was wishing i could drift away from pell-mell so-called romance.
Aaaand He granted it, by bound me with another even more chaotic (really don't want to call it) romance.
I've been busy taking care my mind from ridiculous infatuation with a guy named Kamadeva. Been so restless and full of questionnaires of "is he?" "what's all that about?" kind of shits.
And time's flown as his absence in which he should be. Second guy knocked my unlocked door.
I was so damn sure i'm not having any "thing", then this guy who really famous for being a womanizer here and there was kinda showing off his special ability in mind fucking me. I was intrigued at first, then it became blurry. He trapped me thrice, and foxed me ever since. This guy really is talented in speaking shits any girls could buy. His words taste like heaven, while his mind is dirty as hell.
I'm not supposed to deny a charming tall skinny guy with sweet sweet mouth and very gentle gesture.
Not if he's unaccompanied.
And my life now is too fucking crowded.
But at least i got something i can play with, thanks God.

No comments:
Post a Comment