self survey #50

Would you ever try Fear Factor for one million dollars? Why or why not?
No, I would be way too scared.

If you have a camera, when do you use flash?
I hardly ever use flash.

If you use hair spray, what brand do you use the most?
I don’t really.

Is Catcher in the Rye in your library by any chance?
Nope. Unf i've never read that book he

What if there was no such thing as the word ‘one’?
Would it change anything? I mean we really never hang on to word 'one'. It's either two or more, or zero.

Hilary Duff or Lindsay Lohan? Why?
Lindsay. Prettier?

What do you think of the actor Michael Cera?
Ugliest actor ever?

What is the best thing about a Barbie doll?
killer legs?

What is something you’d say in your will?
I don’t even know.

What was a username you’d thought wouldn’t be taken but was taken?
I don’t know.

Cherry or peanut ice cream?
vherry

What is your dream cellphone? Why?
I don’t have a dream cell phone. or my phone was my dream cellphone.

Would you rather be watching The Bachelor or The Bachelorette?
Neither.

From one to ten, how big of a movie buff are you?
If I knew what you meant by buff, I may know the answer to this question. Moving on.

Who is a celebrity you think will never get into trouble?
They will all.

What is an important holiday to you? Why?
new year i guess. why

Name a girl you really dislike.
at first i really want to type, but then no. that bitch might get here.

What is a museum you would like to go to?
Modern Art, or just any really!

Personally, do you look better with short hair or long hair?
 i don't know. but i look handsome with really short hair haha

What was the reason why you last blocked a person from your IM?
spamming with flirtation

What is a cliche thing that happens a lot in anime?
I wouldn’t really know.

If you have some, what is tonight’s homework about?
washing clothes and packing for tomorrow adventuressssss

What is the first thing you think of when I say ‘Jack’?
jack the ripper

Do you understand JavaScript coding?
What, no.

What would you do if you found a gun in your best friend’s bedroom?
I would be surprised.

What do you call your grandparents?
eyang.

What colour do you usually paint your nails?
pastels color or black.

What would be a cool earring design?
something simple with round shape with black color.

Any thoughts on the actor Paul Rudd?
paul who?

Who is the better liar: your mother or your best friend?
I don’t know. My mum is too straightforward, so maybe my friends.

Besides nightmares, what is the scariest thing about sleeping?
die in sleeping.

Do you find the phrase ‘nom nom nom’ annoying?
YES

Do you look better with red lipstick or black lipstick?
Red.

When was the last time you had chocolate milk?
long time ago.

No comments: