0:Height: Last I checked, I was 160cm
1:Virgin? Now it's safe to say that I AM NOT.
2:Shoe size: 39
3:Do you smoke? When I feel like it, but it's been years
4:Do you drink? When I feel like it, but it's been years
5:Do you take drugs? nope
6:Age you get mistaken for: someone who still go to college
7:Have tattoos? yes.
8:Want any tattoos? no at the moment
9:Got any piercings? yes
10:Want any piercings? nope.
11:Best friend? my husband?
12:Relationship status: married
13:Biggest turn ons: varicose arm
14:Biggest turn offs: bad body smells, dirty nails, dirty teeth
15:Favorite movie: I don’t really have one, but because I have watched Tangled a billion times, I will say that.
16:I’ll love you if: you have same perspective with me, have same music taste with me (tho my husband is the opposite)
17:Someone you miss: No one right now.
18:Most traumatic experience: I actually don’t know. I guess that big turbulence during my flight last time.
19:A fact about your personality: Actual calm and friendly to everything and everyone, unless you show me you are a cunt then inner rage/annoyance and outer hating you forever.
20:What I hate most about myself: I guess that I am an introvert sometime it makes my life harder
21:What I love most about myself: I don't actually care about other's opinions
22:What I want to be when I get older: an extremely happy woman.
23:My relationship with my sibling(s): Is fine but they annoy me sometime
24:My relationship with my parent(s): also fine like any other parents
25:My idea of a perfect date: Netflix and chill. Nah, probably going out to cafe for coffee and talk
26:My biggest pet peeves: I have way too many to list. Some are very unrealistic that I just ignore them day to day.
27:A description of the girl/boy I like: He's a quite tall guy with shaggy hair and muscly body but not too big, interested in art or music
28:A description of the person I dislike the most: someone who pretend to be the sweetest and friendliest but is a witch and bitch in the back.
29:A reason I’ve lied to a friend: Probably something like it was information that they both didn’t need or want and would probably just upset them. So it was more of an omittance than lie.
30:What I hate the most about work/school: Being at the same place doing the same thing 5 days a week. I need variety.
31:What your last text message says: “Pelanggan Yth, lebih praktis isi ulang..bla"
32:What words upset me the most: I applaud the person who can cut me deep with words. No one has SAID anything that has upset me for ages.
33:What words make me feel the best about myself: I'm lucky I am who i am right now.
34:What I find attractive in women: great hair great body great taste
35:What I find attractive in men: taste
36:Where I would like to live: I’m alright with where I am, thanks
37:One of my insecurities: My anxiety/social awk.
38:My childhood career choice: Oh god, i wanted to be an astronaut
39:My favorite ice cream flavor: choco mint
40:Who wish I could be: a successful engineer who sneeze dollars
41:Where I want to be right now: I am fine right here, in my cubicle alone.
42:The last thing I ate: what is it fried fish with rice
43:Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: myles kennedy or my husband lately
44:A random fact about anything: i am 4 months pregnant right now and worry about how if my pants bigger than size 28?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment