#1 song on billboard

Go to this (http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/) website to find the #1 song on a specific date.
- the day you were born?
August 1, 1989 - Batdance by Prince

- your birthday this year? (If it happened already)
nein.

- your birthday one year ago?
August 1, 2010 - Love The way You Lie by Rihanna

- your birthday five years ago?
August 1, 2006 - Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado

- your birthday 10 years ago?
August 1 2001 - Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child

- your birthday 20 years ago?
August 1, 1991 - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams

- the day your mom was born?
June 28, 1963 - Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto

- the day your dad was born?
January 6, 1958 - At The Hop by Danny & The Juniors

- the day your siblings were born?
Dhika: October 10, 1994 - I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men
Bagus: August 30, 1997 - Mo Money Mo Problems by Notorious B.I.G feat Puff Daddy
Adhisty: August 26, 2002 - Dilemma by Nelly feat kelly Rowland

- the day your best friend was born?
May 16, 1989 - Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul

- the day you graduated from high school?


- today?
July 27, 2011 - Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock

- this day, last month? (eg. if today is April 15, what was it on March 15)
June 27, 2011 - Rolling In the Deep by Adele 

- this day, one year ago?
July 27, 2010 - Love the Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna

- this day, five years ago?
July 27, 2006 - Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland

- this day, 10 years ago?
July 27, 2001 - U Remind Me by Usher

- this day, 20 years ago?
July 27, 1991 - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams

- January 1st of the year you were born?
January 1, 1989 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison

- December 25th of the year you were born?
December 25, 1989 - Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins

1 comment:

Arkasha said...

cool hari lahir gw another day in paradiseeee lagu enak