Can you answer all of these questions without saying “I dont know”?
Sure why not
Why aren’t you dating the person you like?
he doesn't know me yet. even if he does, i'm sure it's as a creepy neighbour.haha
Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Nothing serious.
What are you thinking about right now?
sir dandy harrington's cd that makes me wasted my 25000
When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
ummmmm a few weeks ago I think
If you could change your eye color would you?
my eye color wouldn't fitted more.
Are you wearing anything that belongs to someone else?
iyess
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I don’t believe so
What is your hair like at the moment?
wavy and messy.
Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
i can't remember who he/she was. well i don't share my bed to stranger, so yes.
Are you one of those people who are always cold?
Um no I think it varies really
Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
nah. it's a forbidden word for this year.
Who was the last male you talked to?
Made.
Why did you last laugh?
I laugh a lot yesterday. ummm, i think it was the movie scene i watched.
What were you doing at 10am this morning?
it's not 10am yet.
What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
something good.
Do you remember your dreams?
I do actually and my dreams recently have been really weird.
Have you been to a baby shower?
No I haven’t.
What is the last movie you watched and with who?
madagascar 1. alone.
Do you have your future children’s names picked out?
i had, but i don't want it anymore.
Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
I don’t drive
Have you kissed anyone in ‘11 that actually meant anything?
hell no.
Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was indifferent
Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
No
Do you like hugs?
Love them if the person is good at hugs
Have you ever cried in front of a friend?
yes twice... or thrice.
What would you say if you found out your ex was in a relationship?
congrats, with fake smile since i don't care about it.
Is there someone on your mind that really shouldn’t be there?
Yeah I guess
Who is the first person you would call if you REALLY needed help?
ibu.
Has anyone disappointed/upset you recently?
yeah, SIR DANDY HARRINGTON.
Do you think it’s bad for teenage girls to get on birth control?
No because if they are on birth control then they aren’t pregnant at 13
If you took a drug test right now, would you pass?
YES. you think ?
Do you think the last person you kissed likes you?
i guess not since i dump him like a t.r.a.s.h
Do you like silver or gold better?
Silver
Do you know anyone who smokes pot?
Yes I do
Your best friend randomly starts hating you. What do you do?
what can i do anyway? i wouldn't waste my pride for begging to anyone.
Was last night terrible?
Not really no
What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
watching hair bands on youtube.
Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
No it makes me scared.
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with an E?
Nope
What was last thing you drank?
coffee
What are you doing tonight?
i haven't plan anything yet.
Where were you at 2:00 this morning?
my bed.
Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
yucks no.
Is something bothering you?
yes. why should i do my sejarah desain's assignment at 9am ?
Do you curse a lot?
Sometimes.
Did you mean it when you said “I love you” last?
last time i said 'i love you' is 2 years ago. meh
What is the latest you’ve stayed up in the past week?
6am.
Do you wear actual designated ‘pajamas’ to bed?
not anymore after high school.
Are you comfortable in your own skin?
kinda.
Are you under the influence of anything at the moment?
i'm under the influence of sir dandy it's driving me crazy.
Would you consider yourself open minded?
nah.
How many piercings do you have?
4 this time.
Where were your hands last night at 11 pm?
o.o um…wtf?! they were on my laptop keyboard
Have you ever been called beautiful?
Yes I have
Did you have a good day yesterday?
Nahh quite good for 2011.
Last three things you had to drink?
Milk, tea,coffee
Will you be in a relationship next month?
Nope and not expecting to be
Are you a jealous person?
Maybe
Are you one of those Twilight crazy people?
No I’m not
Do you feel like you have life figured out?
No I don’t. Life scares me because everyone else seems to know where they are going and I’m just…
Are you happy right now?
No
Do you find smoking unattractive?
Yes I do.but i don't care to find my self unattactive.
Do you want your tongue pierced?
already had bray,
Have you done anything sneaky lately?
nah.
Who do you like?
let's say boy next door.
Did you actually follow through with the first question?
Yeah I did actually

No comments:
Post a Comment