What were your ambitions as a child, and what are they now?
Many things actually. But i was really serious about being an architect back then. I enjoyed reading my father's architecture magazine. But that was just a child ambition, my life now looks better than an architect can get (sleepless night and underpaid). And architect can't build things in the sea (yeah palm islands. that's reclamation.)
What are you most passionate about?
For now, maybe my job. I was sooo relieved to see myself has gotten through the phase of i'm-so-scared-to-see-what-the-work-life-is-really-like and surprisingly i like it much.
What gets you excited in life?
next upcoming project, music, writing this, daydreaming.
What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Browsing, listening to music, random books reading, watching movies, or go randomly somewhere alone. But if i have a companion, i would go to coffee shop chatting and smoking.
Favorite memory, place, smell?
I can’t pinpoint a specific favorite memory, but any time I spent with my friends. Favorite place is my place. And favorite smell is body scent (without sweat)of a man.
What do you like about yourself ?
How lucky i am.
Traits you look for in a partner?
Charming, dominant, and older than me please.
What is your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement is how i managed my mind to not relapse my panic attack. that's the hardest thing i've ever done ya know, life's getting harder everytime bc fuckers are everywhere.
What is the most important life lesson you’ve learned recently?
People changes. Don't hang onto others too much. Even the loveliest one can turn into a dick.
Do you have any regrets or things you wish you could do differently?
Nope, sir.
Your biggest fear?
Ghost? Good thing i'm not thinking about it much now.
Are you rational or more emotional?
I would say I am rational and more of a realist. I do get emotional but that side stays hidden for the most part.
What keeps you up at night?
What keeps you up at night?
Thoughts or intoxicants or a man.
What do you want to accomplish in life?
Nothing in particular. Just want to get better in mind.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
Somewhere across the country, working. with a very hot boyfriend.

No comments:
Post a Comment